Wednesday, January 12, 2011

How to get additional pages for your passport

There are actually two ways to do way when renewing a passport and the other by adding pages to an older passport.

The best way to have pages added to your passport is when you are renewing it. This is also the least expensive way as there is no additional fee.

When submitting the renewal form DS-82, include with your old passport and payment, a note requesting that additional pages be added to your new passport. There is no charge for this.

If you need more visa pages for an older but unexpired passport, you will be required to submit form DS-4085, your old passport and, as of 2011, a check for $82.

Further details are available at this Department of State website.

No comments: